Thursday, July 2, 2015

What's in My Beauty Travel Bag

I went on a trip recently for my graduation and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share with you all what I like to bring in my beauty bag. Skincare is very important to me when travelling because you never know when your skin might freak out and it’s nice to have everything you might to get things back to normal. Full disclosure, I brought quite a few things this time because I wanted to relax in the hotel and have options.


First we have haircare products, I tend to decant mine into smaller bottles and I’m very low maintenance with my hair. The dry shampoo is a must though because my hair can get a bit oily when I travel (not sure why).   

        
- Colab Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo in London (reviewed here in New York scent, but this one is lovely too, very fresh and sophisticated)

- Clear Total Care Shampoo (here)

- Clear Total Care Conditioner (here)

- Kérastase Ciment Thermique 

For my body I just bring a scrub and a lotion, the hotel’s soap and shower gel are usually fine. I typically like their lotions too, but I wanted to bring something nice with me just in case and this mini tube did not take up a lot of space.


- St-Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

- Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Body Lotion

Lastly, here’s everything I brought for my skincare routine, including extra treats like masks and patches in case a pesky spot decided to show its face. It  might look like a lot but honestly everything fit into my travel bag and most items are quite small. Samples and minis are always super useful so I love stocking up on them.          


- Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Skin Refining Cleansing Oil

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (here)

- Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Daily Sun Gel SPF30/PA++

- Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron

- Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack

- Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner (here)


- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing skin

- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion

- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum (here)

- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream

- Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel (here)


- Innisfree Green Tea It's Real Squeeze Mask (here)

- Innisfree Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (here)

- Primera Peeling Facial Intensive

- Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil (here)

- Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Spot Patch (here)

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my travel beauty bag and that it will help you when you need to pack for a future trip. Out of everything, the Innisfree samples were the most useful so I highly recommend you try out a few. You can read more about them here. I have linked every product I have reviewed and you can purchase all the products from different retailers since none of them are limited edition. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig