Friday, May 15, 2015

Innisfree Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

If you are a regular reader of the blog then you might have noticed me mentioning the Innisfree clay masks. So I figured it was time I finally gave the Volcanic Pore Clay Mask a proper review seeing as it is one of my all-time favorite products from the brand.


This clay mask contains volcanic scoria which is made from cooled down lava and it has a creamy texture that makes it a dream to apply. Unlike a lot of other clay masks, this does not feel drying or tight as it dries and because its temperature is quite cool it feels refreshing when you apply it.

To me this is the perfect mask for weekly pore maintenance. It absorbs excess sebum and keeps my pores clean. If I am experiencing breakouts, it will sooth the skin and help them heal more quickly, however if you are looking for something more powerful to really bring all the gunk to the surface, the super version works better (review coming soon). I found that using this regularly keeps my skin clear without ever drying it out or irritating it. I have repurchased it twice already and I don’t see myself ever being without it.

Once again, Innisfree offers a very affordable mask that totally delivers on its claims. If you are interested, you can find the Innisfree Volcanic Pore Clay Mask on their website and you can also purchase it in both a larger and sample size.   

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig