Thursday, May 14, 2015

Clinique Long Last Lipstick in All Heart

When it comes to beauty gift with purchase, I feel like most of the makeup comes in dodgy or unpopular colors. The lipsticks are typically the biggest culprit with ageing brown or purple shade. So you can understand my surprise when I receive this lovely red Long Last Lipstick from Clinique in All Heart.


The cool-toned red is a far cry from the usual offering, the shade is actually quite brightening. I found it makes for a lovely berry stain when gently pressed into the lips, but I don’t love it as much when applied full-on. This is mostly due to the gold frost that is quite evident and I find that it can look a little ageing on me. On someone a bit older it might be great though because the color really brings life to the face.

As for the formula, don’t be fooled by the long last name, it is not drying or matte. In fact the lipstick feels very creamy and it has a nice shine on the lips which makes them look plumper. Nonetheless, it is in fact quite long lasting and fades evenly. It does not thickly coat the lips either so reapplying is easy. I was very impressed by the formula and I think the entire range is worth having a look at as you might find another shade that you like. They are quite reasonably priced and the regular packaging is very pretty.

You can find the Clinique Long Last Lipsticks from any Clinique counter and on their website.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig