Sunday, February 8, 2015

Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Spot Patch: Spots Miracle Workers

We’ve all had the horrible experience of waking up one morning with a huge pimple that wasn’t there the night before. By some sort of evil magic it just decided to rear its ugly head to spite us when we done nothing wrong. No matter how diligent you are with your skincare a spot can still manage to appear for no reason.

When that happens I reach for my Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Spot Patch, they’re clear film-type patches that contain torreya seed oil, tea tree oil and salicylic to really attack those spots. They reduce redness as well as the size of the spot and they bring it to a head super quickly. You can then drain the gunk with less stress on the skin (even though we all know we shouldn’t pop pimples) and sometimes the spot might pop on its own. These patches work best on white heads, but they can really help sooth those angry red spots that just refuse to come to a head. Even though they are super-efficient, they never irritate my skin or dry it out. This is due to the hyaluronic acid it contains which keeps the skin moisturized without clogging you pores further.


I usually apply them at night after my evening skincare routine, but I also use them during the day if I’m staying at home. They are quite discrete because they are very thin and clear but I don’t typically wear them out (I’ve seen people do it though) because you can still tell there’s a little something on your face. I do like that a pack comes with different sizes, allowing for optimal coverage and giving you options depending your spot’s size, so you aren’t left with a big and more visible patch for a small spot.


I’ve been using these for years and I really couldn’t see myself without them. I’ve seen higher end brands starting to produces similar products, but to me the Innisfree ones are just perfect. They offer great and fast result and they are very affordable.

You can get the Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Spot Patch from the Innisfree global website for about 3~4$ for a pack of 12 patches. 
SHARE:

2 comments


  1. Thank you for your article, how can I buy a trial version of this product?
    Clicking Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kathy, I haven't any trial version of this product (I'm assuming because they are so affordable). I usually get mine from the official Innisfree website, but I'm sure you can find an individual pack on Ebay (just make sure the seller is reputable and based in Korea). I hope this helps!

      Delete

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig