Monday, February 9, 2015

The Hudson's Bay Company Belgian Milk Chocolate a.k.a. The Best Chocolate Ever

With Valentine’s Day almost here, talking about chocolate seemed like a good idea. I have a huge sweet tooth and to me there is never a bad time for chocolate. So, seeing has Valentine’s Day and chocolate go together, I thought I would share with you my favorite chocolate.

Every year before Christmas, The Bay releases a line of a sweet treats ranging from cookies, candies and the chocolate they have is the best I’ve ever had. It’s a lovely Belgian milk chocolate that’s not too sweet but feels decadent. It just tastes unbelievably good. It comes in a variety of sizes, from the standard 100g. bar, truffles and my personal favorite: the 1kg bar that comes in a lovely metal tin. I mean, who could say no to that.  All the chocolates come in cute packaging that changes every year. The current one is very Valentine’s Day appropriate with a pink and brown color palette.


You can find the Hudson’s Bay Company Belgian Chocolate in any Bay store (stocks may vary) and online you can find the 1kg bar for 19,99$ and the truffles for 11,99$. These are special prices since they are currently on sale, so I wouldn’t wait too long if you’re interested.

What’s your favorite chocolate?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig