Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Teavana Passion Tango Herbal Tea

For this second installment of Tea Tuesday I want to introduce you to the Teavana Passion Tango Herbal Tea. This is a lovely sweet tea that is caffeine free and contains notes of papaya, mango, lemongrass and hibiscus. It tastes super fruity and there is a nice natural sweetness to it, so you don’t feel the need to add any sugar or sweetener to your cup.  I think this is one of those rare teas that actually is excellent both hot and cold due to its fruity flavor.


I bought my Passion Tango Tea from Starbucks, but if you can I would definitely recommend having a look in a Teavana shop, they have an amazing tea selection, but you can also purchase it from their website.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig