Saturday, May 16, 2015

Dior Tie-Dye Summer Collection Haul and Sneak Peek

Hello everyone, today I just wanted to bring you a quick haul and sneak peek into upcoming reviews. Yesterday I went to the Dior counter and let’s just say I could not resist their new Tie-Dye summer collection, it is so beautiful. I only got two things but the eyeshadow palettes were very hard to leave behind.


The one thing I really wanted from the collection was the Sunwashed nail polish, a lovely pastel yellow color. To me this is a must-have because it is so unique and the Dior nail polish formula is my all-time favorite.

I also could not resist the Dior Addict Lipstick Tie-Dye Edition in Coral Trip. I was looking for a new coral lipstick and this one just has the perfect shade. I love the Dior Addict finish because they have the perfect balance of creaminess and shine.

This is hands down my favorite summer collection out of all the new releases. It’s fun and colorful while still being wearable. I urge you all to have a look at it because Dior has done it again!

You can have a look at the entire Tie-Dye collection on the Dior website here and it is currently available at all Dior counters, Feelunique and Sephora for a limited time only. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig