Sunday, May 17, 2015

L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Shampoo and Conditioner

In an effort to save the last drops of my beloved Kérastase shampoo, I went shopping for a new affordable shampoo and conditioner set. I really enjoy L’Oréal Paris haircare products as they always deliver good results and smell great. This time, I decided to go for something a bit different from the usual moisturizing/shine inducing products and purchased the Arginine Resist X3 Shampoo and Conditioner.


Both products come in large bottles and have a creamy formula that is easy to apply and rinse out. Scent-wise the fragrance is very classic L’Oréal, it just smells clean like a salon product which I really enjoy because it feels like you are pampering yourself when you use it.

Now for the actual results: this line is designed to reinforce your hair to help prevent hair loss and strengthen them so you are left with nourished and stronger hair. From my experience all the claims are true, my hair did feel more nourished and strangely it felt stronger too. It is very hard to explain but when I hold it feels like there is more to it than normal. When I brushed my hair, I did noticed less hair were left behind on the brush, but I cannot say for sure yet if this is solely due to the use of these products.

The L’Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Shampoo and Conditioner have proved to be lovely drugstore products that I can recommend to everyone. You can find them in most drugstores and L’Oréal retailers for a very affordable price.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig