Friday, March 6, 2015

Colab Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo in New York

It’s the end of the week and your hair needs a little pick-me-up? When that happens to me, I like to reach for a nice dry shampoo and my absolute favorite is the Colab Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo. The line was released last fall by blogger/YouTuber/model Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends) and it is amazing.

This dry shampoo comes in five different scents: London (classic), Rio (tropical), New York (fruity), Paris (floral) and Tokyo (oriental). I own the New York one which has a fruity fragrance but still manages to have a sophisticated scent, it’s not a kiddy strawberry scent for example. Honestly I think they all smell incredible and it really adds to the products efficiency because it leaves my hair smelling nice and refreshed. As far as performance goes, this really is sheer and invisible. It left no white residue in my hair and didn’t feel tacky even if I used a fair amount. In terms of volume, the formula doesn’t really give you any but it doesn’t claim to be a volumizer. Instead, this cleans my hair like nothing else, I actually prefer it to Batiste because it’s lighter and the formula is finer.


If you prefer something that adds volume you should have a look at the Colab ExtremeVolume Dry Shampoo which is formulated to add body to the hair as well as refresh it. Both products come in a regular and a travel size version which is super convenient  and they are very affordable. I personally would go for the bigger size, I purchased the travel version and went through it quite quickly because I enjoyed using it so much.

You can get the Colab Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo from Superdrug and Feelunique in the U.K. In Canada, you can find it in London Drugs and Jean Coutu but only the London and Rio scents are available. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig