Saturday, March 7, 2015

Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Shea Butter Mask

Spring is on its way but if you live in a northern country like Canada the cold is still very much present and taking its toll on your skin. All the wind, snow and cold has really been drying my skin out and to fight back I’ve been using the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Shea Butter Mask.

As always, Innisfree knows how to bring it in the sheet mask department. The cotton for the mask is soft and sturdy meaning it won’t rip or drag on your skin. As for the essence it contains, this one has soft cream consistency that is very different from the typical water-like essence. The Black Berry one from the same line was like a lotion but this one is definitely thicker and thus more moisturizing. 
  

After use, my skin felt softer and more hydrated. It really helped relieve the tightness I was feeling on my face. I think it would make a great mask to use on a long-haul flight or after a day spent outside in the cold.

You can find the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Shea Butter Mask on the Innisfree website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig