Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Clear Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Even though I have already sung my love of Kérastase hair products (here), it does not stop me from trying products from more affordable brands. When Miranda Kerr was made a spokesperson for Clear Scalp and Hair, I knew right away I needed to try something from the brand. I know… this is not the best reason to buy something, but what can I say I just love Miranda Kerr. So to the store I went and came back with the Clear Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner. 


As it turned out, these are some of the best hair products I have ever used. Both the shampoo and conditioner promise smooth hair with shine and body and they deliver on all claims. Every time I use them, my hair feels nourished, moisturised and has great shine. I would not call them volumizing but they do not leave my hair flat and frizz is replaced by smoothness.

Clear really focuses on the health of the scalp and not just the actual hair, making it great if you have a sensitive scalp like mine because each use left it feeling well-balance. I have been through about 4 bottles of each and I every time I go back to it I’m impressed by the result. I can’t quite put my finger on it but my hair just looks great and my scalp feels better. Drugstore shampoos and conditioners don’t always live up to their claims but this dreamy duo could easily pass for a high-end product, it is that good.

Clear offers a wide variety of affordable haircare products and you can find the Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner in most drugstores as well as a list of online retailers on their website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig