Friday, February 20, 2015

Kérastase Spécifique Bain Vital Dermo Calm

Let’s talk hair! I’m usually a drugstore shampoo kind of girl, I have very long hair so I go through it quite quickly. However, that doesn’t stop me from lusting after fancy/expensive shampoo and for me Kérastase is the ultimate luxury in terms of haircare. So after months of reasoning with myself, I finally splurge on the Kérastase Spécifique Bain Vital Dermo Calm.

This is a hypoallergenic shampoo for sensitive scalps and it is designed to sooth as well as clean your hair. Basically, it’s exactly what my scalp needs. Texture wise, it is a liquid-gel that has a lovely blue color and an amazing scent. It’s really relaxing and smell like what a nice shampoo should smell like, it’s a very clean scent and it adds to the experience, making you feel like you’re in a nice salon.


Now in terms of effect, it deeply cleaned my hair and scalp without drying or irritating it. What surprised me is how healthy my hair felt afterwards; for a cleansing shampoo that does its job so well, it’s not drying at all and left my hair felling soft.

I would highly recommend this if you have an itchy sensitive scalp and want a shampoo that can deeply clean your hair without stripping it. I know it’s expensive, but I view it as a great investment. I personally like to use it every time I wash my hair, but you could only use once or twice a week if you want it to last longer.

You can get the Kérastase Spécifique Bain Vital Dermo Calm online from Kérastase as well as in salons. If you live in the U.K. and Europe you should also be able to get it from Feelunique at a great price. There are shipping restrictions depending on your location but it’s definitely worth checking out.

What’s your favorite luxury shampoo?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig