Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Kusmi Spearmint Green Tea

Today, I’m back with more Kusmi tea for this edition of Tea Tuesday. I chose to feature the Kusmi Spearmint Green Tea as I felt like this is a great basic tea everyone should have.

Green tea is known for its amazing antioxidant properties and is a beverage we should aim to consume more of everyday. The thing is, not everyone likes the taste of green. I personally find it a bit bitter and it’s not my favorite, which is why a tea blend like this Spearmint Green Tea one is so great: it kind of masks the taste of green tea and it offers added benefits. Mint in general is great to sooth upset stomachs and its refreshing scent can clear your mind and uplift your senses.


In this particular case, the spearmint scent is very strong and I find it super refreshing and invigorating. However it doesn’t taste very strongly of mint which I was a bit disappointed about. The taste is very hard to describe but know that it’s not as bitter as regular green tea and while it doesn’t taste like a typical mint herbal tea; there is a minty aftertaste that feels cooling in your mouth.

At the end of the day, I think the Kusmi Spearmint Green Tea is a nice addition to any collection and you can find it in a variety of size from the Kusmi website and stores that carry the brand.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig