Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lush Floating Flower Bath Bomb

After spending a very productive day of doing house work, I decided to treat myself to a lovely Lush bath with the Floating Flower Bath Bomb and I just had to write a quick review because it’s an amazing product.

This is a pink lotus flower shaped bath bomb that smells of jasmine. Lush released it for Valentine’s Day and it just smells amazing, I love the scent of jasmine and this one is spot on without being too heady. Like most Lush bath bombs, this will turn your water a lovely color as it melts, but unlike others it melts quite slowly. This means you can enjoy the fizzing for a longer amount of time and I found it super relaxing. As always with a lush bath bomb, you’ll be left with soft skin and a relaxed mind and body.  


Being a special release, the Lush Floating Flower Bath Bomb is limited edition, however I have seen it on the Lush website of certain countries. Basically availability depends on your location but I think it is definitely worth tracking down either online or in an actual store. You can also call beforehand to make sure they have it, even though going to Lush is always a pleasant experience and their other bath bombs are also lovely.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig