Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lancôme Définicils Mascara

When it comes to high-end mascaras, Lancôme is often considered the top brand. Years ago, I used the Lancôme Définicils mascara and loved it, so I when I received a sample of it around Christmas I thought it’d be great to revisit this cult favorite and see how I got on with it.

Définicils claims to provide length and definition with the help of a brush that helps separate every lash. I really enjoyed the size of the brush, it’s on the smaller side and really helps separate and define all of your lashes because you can really get it close to the roots. So in terms of definition, this is definitely a winner, but it does have shortcomings. I didn’t get much length at all from the formula, my lashes just looked very natural with added definition and color. This isn’t bad a thing, your lashes will look pretty but I was expecting a bit more from it. Définicils doesn’t claim to offer any volume and you don’t get any from this mascara, however since your lashes are really well separated, you still get great definition around your eyes.


I have to say this mascara did not live up to my memories. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a nice product that offers a really nice natural look, but I’m not sure I would want to repurchase it when taking its expensive price into account. Nonetheless, if definition is what you seek I would recommend going to a Lancôme counter and asking for a sample before you take the plunge.

You can get the Lancôme Définicils from any Lancôme counter, online and from Sephora for about 32$
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig