Thursday, February 19, 2015

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

When it comes to eyeshadow primers, the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is a cult favorite. This is a flesh-toned cream primer that comes in a convenient squeeze tube. It applies and helps your eye makeup last longer and it can boost the pigmentation of your eyeshadows. Despite its color, the primer goes on clear which makes it universal, but it also means it won’t even out your eyelids or cover any tiny veins.


In terms of lasting power, it does help my eyeshadow last longer, but I still experience creasing from time to time if my lids are oilier. Another thing to note is that sometimes makeup can require a bit more time to blend because the primer doesn’t dry down to a fully matte finish. Overall, I think this is a very decent primer, the price is reasonable for the amount you get, however it’s not my all-time favorite. One thing I did notice though is that the primer tends to get a bit runny after a while and it does not perform as well. I would say you’re probably better off purchasing the smaller travel size to make sure it always stays fresh and performs better.

You can get the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion from Sephora and the Urban Decay website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig