Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Kusmi Russian Blends Assortment

Today’s Tea Tuesday is going to be shorter because of my schedule, but I still wanted to talk about something tea related. So, I decided to write about this lovely tea set from Kusmi called the Russian Blends Assortment. The box contains 5 mini tins (25g.) of Kusmi’s Russian teas: Prince Vladimir, Anastasia, St. Petersburg, Bouquet of Flowers N°108 and Troika. They are all black teas and based on Earl Grey, however each one has a unique flavor that makes this set very diverse. Also the mini tins last quite a long time and I really enjoy the idea that you can sample a wide variety of flavors before committing to the larger size tins.


I will be doing a review on each of the teas in the coming weeks, but overall, I was very impressed with the quality of both the packaging and the teas. I enjoyed all of the flavors, there was not a single one that wasn’t delicious, which is always a worry of mine when buying a set of something. This particular selection is great because you get floral teas, some that are spicier and others that are just light and refreshing.

You can find the Kusmi Russian Blends Assortment for about 25$ on their website and I have also seen it in health food stores and tea stores. Also Kusmi offers other tea sets but I haven’t had the chance to try them out yet.

Have you tried any tea sampler sets? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig