Monday, February 16, 2015

My Top Magazines for March 2015

When I did my first post on magazines back in August, I thought it was going to be a regular fixture on the blog, but as it happened I wasn’t super excited over the past few releases. Obviously there were some exceptions (mostly InStyle), but they never made it here for some reason.

This month however, as proven to be quite fun with spring-focused issues that make me yearn for warmer weather, light coats and dresses. In an effort to be reasonable, I only picked up 2 magazines: InStyle and Vanity Fair. I feel like a get the best of both worlds with these publications, great fashion insights as well as culturally-intelligent content.


You can get your copies of the March 2015 issue of InStyle and Vanity Fair from any news agent and magazine counters. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig