Friday, February 13, 2015

Innisfree It’s Reel Squeeze Cucumber Mask

It’s Friday, you’ve had a long week and you’re trying to find a way to unwind. If this is how you feel than I have the perfect mask for you that will help you cool down and refresh your tired skin: Innisfree’s It’s Reel Squeeze Cucumber Mask.

I’ve talked about these sheet mask before and they are simply amazing both quality wise and performance wise. The cucumber one is no exception; it completely refreshes the skin and has an instant cooling effect. After I removed it, any redness was toned down, my skin was soothed and I felt refreshed and relaxed. It does moisturize a bit but it’s not the primary effect you’ll get from this mask. At the end of the day, it does everything you would expect something with cucumber to do and it does it incredibly well.


I believe this is a great mask to use after a long day when you just need to relax and want to regain some energy. Also, I think it’s going to be a must have for me this summer to help me cool down during heath waves and just deal with the general summer heath.

You can get the Innisfree It’s Reel Squeeze Cucumber Mask from the Innisfree global website for 1.50$. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig