Thursday, February 12, 2015

Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter

Hi everyone, today I’m back with a new body product review. I think the very cold weather in Canada is inspiring me and using a good body butter after a long bath helps me deal with the cold and keeps my skin soft. So without further ado let’s talk about Soap and Glory’s The Righteous Butter.

I picked up this travel size tub when I was in England and I regret not getting the full size one. Unlike most body butters, this one melts into the skin very quickly and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. It is fragranced with the original pink Soap and Glory scent which has a mix of floral and fruity notes (it smells amazing) and the scent does linger a bit on your skin.


What impressed me the most with this product was that the morning after I used it, my skin was noticeably smoother and softer. It’s a very emollient product and it moisturizes deeply instead of staying on top of your skin. The shea butter and aloe vera it contains are a winning combination in my book and I can’t wait to purchase the full size.

You can pick up Soap and Glory’s The Righteous Butter from Boots starting at £2.50 for the travel size and £10.50 for the full size tub. In Canada, I recommend having a look in your local Shopper Drug Mart
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig