Friday, July 3, 2015

Chloé Roses de Chloé


Today is the day I finally try my hand at doing a perfume review. These seem to be notoriously difficult to do because scents are so personal and hard to describe. Nonetheless, I really did not want to leave out an entire section of the beauty world and there are so many beautiful fragrances I want to share with you all. So to get me started, I picked something quite simple and feminine: Chloé Roses de Chloé.


The name is spot on, it smells wonderful, just like freshly cut roses. There’s nothing perfumy here just a lovely real floral fragrance with a touch of sweetness. It is very light and delicate making it perfect for a daytime fragrance that should not offend or overwhelm others. I find it very appropriate for warmer seasons like spring and summer, but it is not summery so you could still wear it during the colder months. The notes are the following: fresh cut roses, bergamot, rose essence, magnolia accord, white musk and amber. These all blend together into a beautiful, feminine scent that is far from boring.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed very this, it is like a breath of fresh air. I find it very soothing because every time you smell it, it is like you are actually taking the time to stop and smell the roses. Chloé blew me away with this perfume, you rarely find something that smells so natural and like the real thing. There is something very classic about it, like it becomes a part of you as the years go by. If you enjoy luminous and fresh floral scents, I think you will really enjoy the Cholé Roses de Chloé.

Chloé Roses de Chloé is available at Sephora, Feelunique and department stores that carry the Chloé fragrance range. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig