Saturday, January 24, 2015

Innisfree Green Tea It's Real Squeeze Mask

Another day, another mask, to pamper myself on weekends I mostly rely on sheet masks because they’re quick and efficient. I recently tried the Innisfree Green Tea It's Real Squeeze Mask and was quite impressed with the results. It moisturized my skin quickly and it felt very refreshing, perfect after a long week. As usual, the mask itself was of great quality and did not rip when I unfolded it. The typical Innisfree green tea scent was as pleasant as always, it soothed my mind as the essence soothed my skin.


This one is definitely going on my must repurchase list. You can find it for 1.52$ on the Innisfree website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig