Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Little Beauty Micellar Water

Cleansing your skin is one of the most important steps in your skincare routine and it’s the step I most look forward to at the end of the day. However, there are days when one is too tired or simply doesn’t have a lot of time to fuss with different cleanser: this is when micellar waters come into play.

To be honest I’m quite diligent with removing my makeup and I prefer to use a cleansing oil, but when I need to go to the gym or it’s very late, I really enjoy using a micellar water because they don’t strip or irritate my skin and I don’t need wash my face afterwards. To me this is crucial when I go to the gym at the end of the day because I don’t want to do a full skincare routine only to have to wash it off an hour later.

Back in October, I subscribed to My Little Box while I was living in England (more on that later) and I receive a bottle of My Little Beauty Micellar Water. This is a clear water that contains orange extract and aloe vera to gently remove your makeup and sooth the skin. I found that it removed both my face and eye makeup really well and left my skin feeling soft. I quite enjoyed its fresh scent as well, as it made cleansing my face more pleasant when I was in a hurry.


 Sadly whilst it did remove my eye makeup, it irritated my eyes a bit. I’m not sure if it’s because it contains fragrance or something else, but most eye makeup removers cause similar reactions since my eyes are quite sensitive. On my face though, I only had nice results.

At the moment, you can only find the My Little Beauty Micellar Water on the My LittleCorner website for 9 €, but I’m not sure they offer shipping outside of France. You can always email them (their customer service is great) and ask since they do offer their My Little Box to Belgium and the U.K. alongside France.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig