Thursday, January 29, 2015

Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara

The Maybelline The Falsies is quite a talked about drugstore mascara and I wanted to share my thoughts on the flared version with you today. I personally love Maybelline mascaras, they always offer great results at a great price and they usually perform as well as (if not better than) high end mascaras.


Maybelline The Falsies Flared promises volume and flared out lashes to increase the appearance of your lashes. I found that the formula gave me great volume, very decent length and coated each lash with very black pigment. The curved brush fanned out my lashes and it helped them hold a curl nicely all day long. The overall effect was an opened eye look that’s not too dramatic and actually makes it look like you have naturally amazing lashes. Don’t worry though, it gives enough drama to work for both day and night.


You can find the Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara in any drugstore and it is quite affordable, being priced at around 7$.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig