Sunday, February 1, 2015

Soap and Glory Hand Food

Soap and Glory's Hand Food is a much talked about hand cream and all the hype surrounding it led me to purchase it a few months ago.

As far as hand creams go, this one is quite decent, it's very creamy formula moisturizes the skin well and I love the scent (it reminds me of Dior's Miss Dior perfume). The travel size is super convenient and the formula sinks in quickly. However, I have to say this is not the most nourishing hand cream out there, but it is still nice to use on the go.


You can find Soap and Glory's Hand Food from Boots in the U.K. and in Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. The mini size retails for £2.50 and the full size is priced at £5.50.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig