Monday, February 2, 2015

My Top Romantic Movies and Comedies for Valentine's Day

With Valentine’s Day coming up I decided to share with you all my top romantic movies/comedies. They're obviously great to watch all year round, but they seemed particularly appropriate for the month of February. You can find the list below and I have also included links to all the trailers.

                                                                                     Source

- Valentine’s Day: link

- Austenland: link

- About Time: link

- Bridget Jones’s Diary 1 and 2: link 1, link 2

- America’s Sweetheart: link

- Head Over Heels: link

- Romeo + Juliet: link

What are your favorite romantic movies?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig