Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Kusmi Saint Petersburg

My love for tea has grown immensely over the past few months and because of this I thought it might be fun to start a new series on the blog: Tea Tuesday. With this, I aim to bring a new tea to your attention every Tuesday and hopefully you’ll discover new ones you’d like to try.

To get us started I chose the Kusmi Saint Petersburg tea which is a lovely blend of black teas (earl grey), bergamot, red fruit and caramel. I love having a cup of this in the morning, it smells very fresh and the red fruit notes add the perfect amount of sweetness to balance everything. Plus, as far as black teas go, this is not too strong or bitter to the taste. I absolutely love it! Kusmi also offers a green tea version of this blend and I’m quite looking forward to trying it.  


The Kusmi Saint Petersburg tea comes in many different sizes, including a smaller 25g. sample tin and a large 250g. tin. Obviously prices very on the size but I find them well-priced for the quality. You can also purchase refill bags to use with the pretty metal tins the teas come in. For more information on prices and the tea, you can have a look at the Kusmi website, the link is to the internationalwebsite (prices are in euros) but you can select specific countries in the top menu under languages. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig