Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum and 2015 Eco Handkerchief Campaign

I love trying new skincare products, but there are always certain range and products that I go back to again and again. The Laneige Perfect Renew products are a great example, but another important product to me is the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. I could not have picked a better time to talk about this favorite because Innisfree is currently having its annual Eco Handkerchief Campaign featuring the serum.

To say that I love this product is not enough, I am currently on my fifth bottle and cannot see myself being without it. It’s a serum that does it all, it hydrates, soothes and makes my skin smoother. It is also very light and fast-absorbing so you can use both day and night. It does not claim to help brighten you skin tone, but I found that continuous use leaves me with more even skin, any pigmentation corrected and overall radiance.


Ingredients-wise, I was super impressed to see that green tea extract is first on the ingredients list. So unlike a lot of other products on the market, the key ingredient here is actually a major component of the formula and not a marketing afterthought. It also contains lots of other fruits and flowers extracts that will help improve the appearance of your skin. To me this is one of those rare products that always gives me results and makes a noticeable difference right away.


Now if you want to try the Green Tea Seed Serum, you could not have picked a better time. For a few years, Innisfree has been running an Eco Handkerchief Campaign to help promote the use of handkerchief in our daily lives instead of tissues to help save trees and protect our beautiful green forests. They can be used for gift-wrapping, to pack lunches (how perfect would they be for a picnic) or as a hair accessory. You can read more about the campaign here.


For this year’s campaign, they came out with limited edition designs for the bottles showing the seasons of Jeju Island. The bottles are actually a bigger size so you can get twice the amount of serum at a reduced price. It is a real bargain if you love the product and I’m actually considering buying a backup because they are so pretty. With each purchase you will also receive a beautiful Innisfree handkerchief decorated with the limited edition flower design. They also come in a gorgeous decorated to go with your chosen design, making them a perfect present to give (or to keep for yourself ;)


I highly recommend the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, it is one of my all-time favorites, so why not take advantage of this promotion to treat yourself and do something nice for the planet. You can get it on the Innisfree global website for a limited time only and both the Spring and Winter designs are still available. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig