Monday, August 10, 2015

Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Rice Mask

I have not reviewed a sheet mask in a while, truth be told it has just been too hot to sit with something on my face for 30 minutes. However my curiosity got the better of me and I had to give my new Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Rice Mask a try.


This rice mask is a newer addition to the It’s Real Squeeze line and boast moisturizing and skin softening properties. Unlike other masks in the range, this one did not have a very strong scent so it might be nice for those who are sensitive to heavily scented products (though fragrance is listed on the ingredients list).

To be honest with you, I was not blown away by this mask. Sure it was moisturising and my skin did feel softer, but the results were not as impressive as with the Green Tea or the Manuka Honey one. That being said I think someone with drier skin might enjoy it more, because it did leave my skin feeling very soft.

All in all, the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Rice mask was kind of average for me. The line has offers better options in my opinion, but in the end it was still a lovely treat to use. You can find it here on the Innisfree website. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Innisfree products especially their masks. Haven't this one yet tho I should try it. Thanks for sharing.

    http://joliecious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innisfree is a favorite brand of mine, everything they make is just so good. I don't know if you have tried it but the pomegranate mask is also really great :)

    ReplyDelete

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig