Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Little Beauty Mascara Volume et Soin

Let’s talk lashes! Mascara is one of those beauty products I like to wear even on minimal makeup days. It just helps frame your eyes beautifully and finding the perfect one can really pull your entire face together. Today I am bringing you a review on one of my all-time favorite mascaras, the My Little Beauty Mascara Volume et Soin.


My Little Beauty is a sister company to My Little Box, a beauty and lifestyle subscription box service that I adore. I was first introduced to the mascara in one of their boxes and I love it. It is hands down one of the best mascara I have ever used and I would repurchase it in a heartbeat.

The Mascara Volume et Soin is one of those rare ones that actually gives you tons of volume but does not compromise on length. It also really separates your lashes so there are more defined and it looks like you have incredible doe eyes. I was very impressed by the amount of length it gave me and really nice volume that did not look clumpy. I simply cannot explain how great this makes your lashes look! I was actually really sad when I finished my tube up.

As far as I know the My Little Beauty Mascara Volume et Soin can only be purchased the official website (My Little Corner) and I believe they only deliver within France (it is a French company). Now you might want to email them (they have great customer service) and ask where they ship to as they might have expended since I last checked. If you are lucky enough to be able to buy it, do it, it is a truly remarkable product.

Now here’s to hoping this amazing brand will start offering international shipping on both their products and boxes! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig