Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sam Edelman Lynn Espadrilles in Rich Gold

I don’t talk a lot about fashion or accessories on here, but I got the most perfect pair of espadrilles for the summer and I needed to share them with you. Don’t get me wrong sandals are great in summer, but sometimes it’s nice to have a closed toe shoe to wear no matter what the weather is. Meet my lovely Sam Edelman Lynn Espadrille in rich gold.


Espadrilles have been gaining popularity and it’s easy to understand why, they are super cute and comfortable! That being said I didn’t want to spend a fortune on a pair and honestly all the ones I have tried before were not as comfortable as I thought they should be. Well that all changed when I tried the Lynn espadrilles, they are not too stiff and the color is perfect. The gold shade looks good with everything but it’s not in your face gold either. I think they will also look great both in the early fall and next spring because they have quite a classic shape that makes your feet look nice. That can be hard for flat shoes to do.


These espadrilles also come in tons of other colors and fabrics so you are sure to find a pair that suits your style (see them all here). If you have very sensitive feet, I recommend trying them on first just to make sure the woven sole does not irritate you and that it is bump free (I have seen a few pairs with that defect since it’s not a typical leather sole). That being said, mine are very comfortable and a nice lightweight shoe to where on a daily basis. I am so glad I found them, they are the perfect addition to any summer wardrobe.

You can find the Sam Edelman Lynn Espadrilles on their website (they are currently on sale) and in department stores that carry the brand. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig