Monday, August 17, 2015

The Body Shop Bubble Baths and Shower Gel in Wild Argan Oil and Honeymania

When I first hauled these goodies from The Body Shop last month I promised you reviews. Well that time has finally come, so read on for my thoughts on The Body Shop bubble baths and shower gel.


First of is the Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath (here), this produced loads of fine bubbles that are super fluffy and make your bath feel luxurious. For me though, what really elevates it to a whole other level is its amazing scent. It is quite hard to describe, but it smells very spa-like and warm. The whole Wild Argan Oil range has the same enveloping fragrance, making it super relaxing and a must on my list. The Radiant Oil from the range might make its way to my bathroom very soon.

Next up is the Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt (here), a product I was super excited to try because it has the same feel and texture as real honey. After you scoop out this goopy gel and put it under running water, it creates big fuffly bubbles. The bubbles produced by this are similar to what you would get from other bubble baths so it is a bit different from the Wild Argan Oil one. Scent-wise, the Honeymania fragrance is amazing. It is sweet and floral at the same time and the notes of honey just add something special to it, making quite intoxicating. In a way it reminds me of honeysuckle (even though it does not smell like it) because it has that same perfect blend of floral and sweetness mixed together. This is a really fun product to use and you only need a little at a time so it should last you longer than other bubble products.

Lastly is the Honeymania Shower Gel (here), it has the same amazing scent has the Bubble Bath Melt and produces a nice rich lather on the skin. I have always been a fan of The Body Shop shower gels because they feel nice on the skin and are never drying. In fact, my skin typically feels smoother than usual when I use them. The Honeymania is a favorite scent of mine, but all the other ones are great as well.

I hope this was helpful if you were thinking of getting these products. You can find them all on The Body Shop website and in any of their stores. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig