Friday, July 24, 2015

A Bath Haul From The Body Shop

So I went to The Body Shop today and let’s just say I let myself be tempted by a few products. Honestly I blame it all on Lush, I was just going to get a bath bomb but they were closed due to a computer problem. So off to The Body Shop I went and their amazing sale was too hard to resist.


The first thing I got is the Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath (here), it smells wonderful (slightly floral and warm) and I am hoping it will turn my bath into a luxurious moisturizing soak. I have high hopes for this and from the look of it, it could be a winner. I will let you know how I get on with it soon.

Next was the Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt (here), as you can see I am on a bubble bath kick here. This luscious looking product smells incredible, I love its sweet and floral honey scent. I have been looking at this for a while now and I am super excited to see what kind of bubbles it is going to create.

As I mentioned, the store is currently having a buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 3 free products, so I also picked up the Honeymania Shower Gel (here). I really enjoy The Body Shop shower gels, they lather nicely and leave my skin feeling soft. The Honeymania is definitely a collection to look into, it smells amazing and is also unique in term of scent. 

Lastly, I picked up one of their Paddle Hairbrush (here) with a bamboo handle for my mom, she gave me one a while ago and I love it. It does not tug on my hair and you can get a good hold of the handle. I do not really know why, but this hairbrush performs better than others I have used in the past and I think it will be quite long lasting. This one was not part of the promotion because it is already on sale and you can get it for only 6$.

You can get all the products from any Body Shop stores and on their website. Also, have a look at the sale there are tons of great products at great prices. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig