Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick in Romantic Autumn Rose

I have been in a bit of a makeup rut lately, I don’t know why but I feel like I wear the same things every day and none of my lip products seem appealing. So to mix things up, I have ditched my usual bright berry/red lip in favor of something more peachy and summery. My savior in this situation has been the Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick in Romantic Autumn Rose.


Now I tried an Innisfree lipstick years ago and was not super impressed because it was very waxy and dry. But they have since reformulated and come out with great new lipsticks that seriously deliver. So if you were put off in the past definitely give the new ones a go.

The Color Glow lipsticks are wonderfully creamy and moisturizing, while packing a punch in the color department. They are super pigmented in one swipe. I also like that they look luminous, but don’t have a glossy finish. They feel like a true lipstick texture-wise and I love how the satin-creamy finish makes your lips look fuller.


Romantic Autumn Rose is a gorgeous peachy pink color that brightens your face, but still manages to look natural. It’s a great everyday color. From looking at different swatches online, I was afraid it might be too pink or orange, so I was really pleased that it turned out to be quite well balanced and unique. I don’t own anything like it and it is one of the rare pinks I feel looks good with my skin tone. The quality of these is great and I can see myself buying more shades in the future (hello gorgeous cherry red one).

You can buy the Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick in Romantic Autumn Rose from their website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig