Monday, July 20, 2015

Innisfree Canola Honey Capsule Mask

The last few weeks have been quite busy and stressful, (which explains the lack of posts) and inevitably my skin did not enjoy it. So in order to get it back under control I turned to one of my favorite new masks because there’s nothing like a little TLC when things don’t go your way. So without further ado let’s talk about the Innisfree Canola Honey Capsule Mask.  


I love this mask, it contains canola honey to moisturize and nourish the skin. I was really surprised that it actually looks and feels like real honey. The mask has a thick and goopy gel texture in the pot (just like honey), but it spreads easily on the skin and it is thankfully not sticky or hard to rinse off at all. It has quite a strong scent but I really enjoy it, it’s a floral honey scent that reminds me of a strong honey iced green tea.

As for the results, they blow me away every time. It is incredibly nourishing and it does offer a bit of surface moisture, but the best thing about it is how soothing it is. It instantly calms down any inflammation and redness so I find it great to use when my skin feels a little out of control. Honey is also a great antibacterial and I find that it helps improve the appearance of any blemishes (tones down redness) and they seem to heal faster when I use it. I seriously cannot speak highly enough of this product. Well done Innisfree!

Now the version I have is the Capsule Recipe Pack which basically comes in a smaller pot (10ml) so you can sample the mask. On their website, Innisfree says you can get 2 to 3 usage out of one capsule, but I had enough for 6 usages. It’s a steal for the price, but if you are anything like you will like it so much that you will need to get the full size (80ml) which is also very affordable because the texture makes it so you really don’t use a lot at a time. This has now become a must-have in my beauty arsenal and I always look forward to using it. 

You can get the Innisfree Canola Honey Capsule Mask on their website and the full size is available here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig