Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tanya Burr Lip Glosses: Aurora and Berry Picking

Hello everyone today I bring you a review on one of my favorite affordable lip glosses. I just love finding a high quality product at a great price which is exactly what the Tanya Burr Lip Glosses are. I currently own two: Aurora and Berry Picking, but you can be sure my collection will increase in the future.


These lip glosses come in a nice looking tube, nothing fancy but it looks classic and not cheap at all. The two shades I own have a lovely creamy formula that glides on the lips offering moisture and lots of shine. The pigmentation level is great, they are not opaque but the color still packs a punch. You can also build up the intensity by layering it and worry not, it never feels sticky. The texture is actually very smooth on the lips, which is quite pleasant. They wear for a few hours easily and the shine and color fade evenly so you don’t end up with patchy looking lips. Another thing I love is their sweet fruity scent, it is delicious!


As for the actual colors, Aurora is a cute medium pink color, on me it looks a bit brighter and darker than in the tube. Honestly it does not suit my complexion the best but the formula is so great I like wearing it anyway. Berry Picking is my favorite of the two, it’s a real berry color with gold shimmer that’s a bit sheerer than Aurora, but it adds gorgeous dimension to your lips. It’s not too dark or too red so you can easily wear on its own during the daytime and it is also lovely over a stain. I was just blown away by these glosses, the quality is truly incredible for the price.

There are quite a few colors I plan on picking up next (I’m looking at you I Found Nemo). You can get the Tanya Burr Lip Glosses in select Superdrug and they are also available on their website and on Feelunique (ships internationally).
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig