Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Radiant, glowy skin that does not need makeup is something I would love to attain. Right now I can get away with a nice primer and a touch of concealer. To achieve that and more, I rely on great skincare and products that can renew the skin, making marks and imperfections disappear quickly. A staple in my weekly routine is the incredible Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask.


This gel mask contains a mix of glycolic and lactic acids along with other fruit acids that come from the numerous fruit extracts it contains, including pineapple and papaya (ingredients list here). Now using acids on your face can seem scary, we’ve all seen Samantha’s experience in Sex and the City, but this gem from Ren has eased my concerns. After I applied it, I never experienced any uncomfortable tingling/burning sensation and my skin was not red or irritated after use. The mask does have a weird scent, but the results are so lovely that I can look pass it.

Now speaking of results, using the mask every week, I am left with smoother and brighter looking skin. I also found it really helps fade any red marks left by spots, giving you a more even skin tone. I don’t have a big problem with dullness, but I do think this product gives me a little boost in the glow department. It’s easy to use, you don’t need to leave it on for long and it delivers real results, something that can be hard to find in the mask world. It is expensive, however the size is quite generous and you don’t need to use a lot every week so the bottle should last you quite a while. 

You can get the Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask from the Ren website and they currently offer a limited edition bottle that comes with an extra 25ml for only 4$ more. You can get it at Sephora and they also offer the full size as part of a kit that contains minis of their other radiance products. Lastly is it available on Feelunique.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig