Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Kusmi Anastasia

Once again, it has been a while since my last Tea Tuesday. Honestly, the main reason is that I have been drinking the same fruity herbal tea for weeks. I really want to complete all of my Kusmi tea reviews soon, so today I am bringing you my thoughts on one Kusmi’s most emblematic and oldest blends: Anastasia.


I have always been fascinated with Anastasia’ story, so when I first heard of this tea I had to try it. When I first smelled this, I really did not like it. It smells very strongly of Ceylon and I really don’t like that kind of tea, so let’s just say my expectations were quite low as to how it would taste. Well, this turned out to be quite a nice surprise and while it is not my favorite, it is quite good. The Anastasia tea contains a blend of black China tea, Ceylon, bergamot, lemon and orange blossom.

Like I said, the Ceylon scent is very strong, but the taste is far more delicate with the black tea being the main flavor. The bergamot and orange blossom add a very light floralness to the blend and you can taste just a hint of citrus fruits. In the end, you will get a light and floral black tea perfect for mornings or afternoons when you want a simple cup of something relaxing. The more I drink it, the more I enjoy it, it is a very classic and while that may seem odd, classic is the perfect word to describe one of Kusmi’s most iconic blends.

You can buy the Kusmi Anastasia tea from their website and in many tea/health food stores. Also, like most teas from Kusmi it comes in different sizes and packaging and it is also part of the Kusmi Russian Blends Assortment
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig