Sunday, July 5, 2015

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Ever since I fell in love with the Dior Crème de Rose Lip Balm, I have been trying to find other products that can compare. So far, nothing has even come close to the perfection of Dior, but a new product recently caught my eye. Laneige has been known for years for its incredible Water Sleeping Mask and they have now released a Lip Sleeping Mask. I love a good lip treatment so as soon as it was released I knew I had to put it to the test.


This mask contains a berry complex to deliver a strong dose of antioxidants to your lips and it is also formulated with Laneige’s powerful Moisture WrapTM. It is designed to be applied at night before you go to bed and will leave you with soft and hydrated lips come morning. It has a lovely strawberry scent and has a pretty light pink color. The pot also comes with a cute pink spatula to allow you to scoop out and apply the mask while being hygienic.

Every time I wake up after using this, my lips feel soft and hydrated. It really improves the appearance of your lips, they look fuller and you cannot see any dehydration lines. This is marketed as something you use at night, but I love using this during the day. It looks very glossy on the lips and it instantly makes your lips look softer and plumper. I also love that, as I wear it through the day, my lips will look better instead of getting dry and dehydrated. I wouldn’t apply a lipstick over it because of its finish, but it looks really pretty over a stain or on its own. 


Now how does it compare to the Dior balm? Well both have a waxy texture in the pot, but they both turn into a super glossy cream once applied to the lips. I would say the Laneige is equally as softening as the Dior one, however the Dior is more nourishing and slightly more hydrating. So far, I can safely say that the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is the closest product to the Dior Crème de Rose, it gives amazing results and while it is not at the level of the Dior, it is less expensive and you get more product. Both are incredible lip treatments, so choosing one really comes down to availability and your budget, but rest assured, I’m sure you will enjoy both.

You can get the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask from any laneige counter as well as from Asian beauty stores and websites (like YesStyle) that carry the brand. I got mine on Ebay from a reputable seller. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig