Monday, May 4, 2015

Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Manuka Honey Sheet Mask

By now, you all probably know that I love a good sheet mask (preferably from Innisfree), but I also happen to love honey. So when I was last ordering from the brand and browsing through their mask selection I simply had to add the It’s Real Squeeze Manuka Honey Sheet Mask. After saving it for the right time, I finally used it and I have the resulting review for you today.


Once again, Innisfree brings it in the mask department with quite a unique formula. This sheet mask is made with the usual nice cotton, but its essence is unlike anything else I have tried. It boasts nourishing properties to moisturize dry skin and has a sweet florally fragrance. More than being moisturizing on the surface, it deeply nourishes the skin, it is hard to explain but it felt like the essence had really sunk into my skin instead of sitting on top of like a lot of other masks. Because of that it did not leave much of a residue so I think you don’t necessarily need to reserve its use for nighttime.

Apart from the nourishing effect, I also found it had skin softening properties and a bit of a plumping/firming effect. I loved it so much that I will happily repurchase it and I plan on trying out more of the brand’s honey products.

You can get the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Manuka Honey Sheet Mask on their website and they are currently running a buy 10 get 10 free offer on all their It’s Real Squeeze Mask.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig