Monday, May 2, 2016

Caudalie Weekend Haul

I have a little Caudalie haul for you today. I went to one of my favorite drugstores with my mom over the weekend and had a lovely time shopping. Unlike the other drugstores near me this one has a Caudalie counter and there stocks (in all brands) are really up to date, so it’s always fun to have a browse. Over the past months, I have been mostly using organic and natural products, but I couldn’t resist picking up a few things from Caudalie. I love their branding and packaging, it seemed perfect for spring!


I was actually planning on getting another soap from them but they did not have any left and I think it has been discontinued, hopefully they’ll bring it back in the future. I decided to turn to their shower gels as a replacement, I really enjoyed the Pêche de Vigne shower gel in the past but this time I went for the Thé des Vignes one. It has a richer, warmer scent that is very pleasant. Honestly they all smell incredible and I plan on working my way through them all.

Next is the Lip Conditioner, I couldn’t leave without getting a new one of these. This is one of my all-time favorite lip balms, it makes the top 3 easily. It’s very moisturising and nourishing but the finish isn’t too glossy. My lips just love it and it is quite affordable for such a great product. Also (not that is really matters) it smells amazing, kind of sweet and fruity.

Lastly I got a new Grape Water Spray, I have run out of my other facial mists and this one is super refreshing. Unlike other mists that are just water, the Grape Water actually adds a bit of moisture and does not dry your skin has it evaporates. The mist itself is very fine so you can use it over makeup and it just feels lovely. I really enjoy using it to wake me up if I do a lot of work on the computer.

All the products I have mentioned are available on the Caudalie website and at their counters
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig