Friday, April 22, 2016

More Stationary Goodies From the Amazing Hobbry x Indigo Collection

I have raved about the Hobbry x Indigo Collection before (read about it here) and let me tell you the love is still going strong. After posting about the pieces I bought the lovely Bryanne from Hobbry messaged me telling me she wanted to send me a little something as a thank you. Of course, I said yes but I was amazed by her generosity when I received her package. Below you can read my thoughts on the items she sent me, spoiler: they’re all amazing. Also my desk looks so pretty I actually look forward to working on it! 


First there is the Memo Mousepad in Pink Ombre, this is the perfect thing to write your to do list on! There’s lots of space to write and since my desk has a glass top I can just put it on the little shelve beneath the table (you know the place where we used to put keyboards) and see it when I work. Also the watercolor pink design is super pretty! 

Second is the Small Spiral Notebook in She Loved Life (Purple Block), to me this is more of a medium size notebook than a small one, but whatever you want to call it I think it’s the perfect size. You could use it in school to take notes (if you’re old-school like me), write down ideas or your daily gratitudes, basically it’s pretty perfect. The gold spiral is a lovely chic touch.

Next is the Large Pencil Pouch in Well Behaved (Purple), it comes with 2 pencils, 1 erasers and a little pencil sharpener. This is so beautiful I feel bad using it to keep pencils, it would make a great makeup bag because the size is very versatile. It actually looks much better in person, the leatherette material feels lovely and high quality, it just doesn’t look as good on the website. I might actually get more of these in other colors to use as travel pouches. 

One thing I was super excited to see was the Sticky Note Set in Dream Bigger (Pink) because I love sticky notes. Seriously you can never have too many! The set comes with 8 different styles of sticky notes and they all follow a pink and purple ombre theme. They look so pretty, I can’t get enough!! Click the link to see what they look like. The folio they come is also super beautiful, I love the Dream Bigger Darling quote in the gold lettering. 

Last but certainly not least is the Leather Catchall in Be So Good (white), this has become a desk staple, it’s so useful. Just like the pencil pouch, the leatherette catchall looks much better in person and it feels really nice. I use mine to keep my most used jewelry and I might get another one to keep actual office supplies in. This is such a nice way to keep your desk organised and the purple-blue ombre quote looks beautiful against the creamy white. 

I wish this collection was permanent, that’s how good I think it is. I had a look online before writing this and only a few of the items are still available online. However, most can be found in Indigo stores so I recommend you check the “check store inventory” button on the website so see if they are still available near you. The nearest store to me is about three hours away but I hope I’ll get a chance to go soon to stock up on some goodies. Also, there are other pieces from the Hobbry x Indigo Collection still available on the website so definitely have a look! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig