Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hobbry x Indigo Collection: Stationery Heaven

Who doesn’t love good stationery? While I didn’t need a new agenda this year I could not resist treating myself to a few new paper goods. You can never have too many notebooks right?! The new Hobbry x Indigo Collection is actually my favorite stationery line to have come out in years. Everything in it is gorgeous and I love that Indigo (a major Canadian bookstore) decided to collaborate with a great Canadian artist Bryanne (aka Hobbry). I honestly want everything in the collection but here are the things I decided to go for first. I’m sure there will be more to come, who can resist pretty watercolors and inspirational quotes?


I picked up this set of 3 Watercolour Quotes Notebooks, these are beautiful soft bound lined notebooks. You get a blue, a pink and a purple one. They are perfect to write your daily gratitudes, make lists or simply to write down ideas. They are such a pretty way to stay organised!

I also got 2 Letterpress Bookmarks in She Loved (purple one) and Dream Bigger (pink one). I used to have tons of bookmarks when I was younger but they seem to have all mysteriously disappeared. So instead I was using sticky notes, which work fine but they can leave glue on the pages and they fall quite easily. With my new bookmarks I always know where I’m at in my books and they are so pretty I smile every time I look at them.

The entire Hobbry x Indigo Collection is available exclusively in Indigo stores and on their website. Personally I’m looking at the File Folder and the gorgeous pink Recipe Binder, hopefully they’ll be mine soon. They ship internationally, you can read more information about it here. Let me know what your favorite thing from the collection is or if you end up picking something up yourself. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig