Sunday, February 7, 2016

Scorpion: A TV Action Drama Favorite

Cold weather creates the perfect opportunity for some cozy time at home and to me nothing is cozier than a lovely evening with a good TV show. Ever since last fall I haven’t found that many new shows to love, but a returning one has really stepped up its game for me: Scorpion. Season 2 has been amazing so far and it made me want to re-watch season 1 which is actually much better than I remembered!


The show follows a group of geniuses (team Scorpion) who work together as contractors for Homeland Security in the United States. Every episode, you see them put their minds together to solve problems that no one else can figure out. Walter, Toby, Happy and Sylvester might be super smart but they struggle a lot when it comes to emotions and interacting with "normal" people. Thankfully they have the help of Paige, a waitress turned member of the team because she has great people skills. Agent Cabe Gallo works as their government handler and he also serves as a greater father figure to the team.

The dialogues are witty, the intrigues keep you engaged (you never know how they’ll solve the problems) and the cast has great chemistry. Personally what I enjoy the most is seeing all the geniuses try to deal with the emotional aspect of things, it leads to a lot of funny and very sweet moments on the show. Honestly I cannot recommend Scorpion enough, it’s really great! It also happens to be one of the rare shows I actually look forward to seeing every week because I know I’ll be entertained.

You can catch Scorpion Monday night on CBS at 9:00 ET and Season 1 is available on DVD from Amazon. You can also get it on iTunes.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig