Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blisume Frangipani Hand and Body Wash Review

More and more products are being touted as two-in-one, hand and body washes are a big part of the trend, but in most cases I find the design does not really work. Blisume has managed to make a lovely natural option that really works. So let’s talk about the Blisume Frangipani Hand and Body Wash.


This is a lovely natural body wash packed with antioxidants like rosehip and is free of sulfates and other chemicals like phthalates. The formula is a light gel that foams up really well, always a nice surprise when using a sulfate-free product.  It makes you feel clean without drying the skin, but it does not leave any residue behind. I have not actually really used it as a hand wash but because the gel is so light it would work really well.

This brings me to one of my favorite things about this product: the design! I love the look of the bottle, it’s chic and classic, but the bright pop of color makes it fun and a bit different. I could totally see this in hotels or spas! The pump is also wonderful, it’s as easy to dispense product on a loofa as it is on your hands. It doesn’t squirt too much product or shoot it out at a weird angle. This is a simple detail but it really makes the product work as both a hand and body wash.

The only thing I didn’t love about this product was the scent. Because I picked the frangipani one, I was expecting something sweet and slightly tropical but it doesn’t smell like that at all. It has kind of a weird citrus scent, it’s not bad but I’m just not a fan of citrus scents in general. Luckily because it’s phthalate-free the scent doesn’t linger. I will be repurchasing this shower gel in the future, just in another scent (probably the vanilla one).

The Blisume Frangipani Hand and Body Wash is available on Nourished Life and the product is actually offered in a variety of scents so I’m sure you’ll find something to your liking. You can also read more about it on their website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig