Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nourished Life Haul Featuring Kora Organics, Jar, Edible Beauty, 100% Pure and More

In my last Nourished Life haul, I mentioned having quite a long wish list of things I wanted to get from the site. Well, I managed to make a small dent in the list with a new haul and everything is fantastic! I have become quite obsessed with Nourished Life, I get excited when they send their newsletter (always with nice promotions and gifts with purchase) and I have a look on the site every week to see what new things they got in. I actually ordered these products a while ago and even though I received my order within a week, I hadn’t managed to get everything together for a nice picture until now. So without further ado here is my most recent Nourished Life haul!


First I have the Ecobud Pete Evans Little Penguin Glass Bottle in Aqua, a glass water bottle with a filter to turn regular tap water into filtered alkaline water. I was so happy to find a bottle that could turn tap water into alkaline water (quite a rare find) and it looks really nice. The bottle isn’t too heavy and I love the color of the silicone sleeve.       *Edit: Nourished Life has stopped stocking this product.

Next I have the Jar Body Scrub in Africa, a mix of coffee, pink Himalayan sea salt and sugar. I love a good scrub and this one looked like a great option for deep exfoliation. It’s a great all natural option and it does not contain any microbeads.

I love all things Miranda Kerr so I couldn’t resist picking up another product from her Kora Organics range. This time I went for the Luxurious Rosehip Oil, a lovely blend of rosehip and other oils. I have been meaning to add a facial oil to my routine for a while and this organic one seemed like the perfect one

Up next is the Blisume Hand and Body Wash in Frangipani, a 100% natural and sulphate-free shower gel. I go through body washes really quickly and I am always looking for something new and natural to try. I really love the ingredients list of this one and the cute packaging doesn’t hurt either.

This time, I simply had to get one of the Edible Beauty teas and I opted for the No.2 Fountain of Youth. This is a lovely blend of organic teas and fruits full of antioxidants. It also comes in the prettiest glass jar and you can buy tea refill when you’ve finished it.. 

Now for a bit of makeup, you know my love of lip stains so I decided to dip my toe in the natural makeup pool with the 100% Pure Lip Butter in Pomegranate. This lovely balm is full of hydrating ingredients and super pigmented. It will give your lips and cheeks a lovely flush of color. I’m already thinking of getting another one!

The next thing is probably the least glamourous thing to haul, but hey a beautiful smile comes from healthy teeth so I bought the Dr. Tungs Natural Dental Floss. I am very picky when it comes to dental floss, but this toxin-free option really caught my eye and I love that the container is biodegradable.

Last but not least is the PearlBar Bamboo and Charcoal Toothbrush, the plastic from regular toothbrushes creates a lot of pollution so this is a great ecofriendly option. The bristles are super fine and tapered to give a deep clean and you don’t have to feel bad when you need to replace them.

I really can’t get enough of Nourished Life and their amazing selection of products. I have linked every product above and I highly recommend you have a look at the website. I’m sure you’ll find some great new finds to make your life a bit healthier!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig