Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Nourished Life Haul Featuring Kora Organics, Hurraw! and more

I don’t spend a lot of time on social media and can easily go days without checking it simply because it is so easy to get lost in this world of perfect pictures and miss out on real things. That being said no one can deny that Instagram can help you discover new wonderful things and I couldn’t be happier to have been introduces to Nourished Life thanks to it. Nourished Life is an Australian website that sells an incredible selection of natural and organic products ranging from skincare to water bottles, teas and makeup. I have literally spent hours browsing the site before picking a few products for my first order (and made a HUGE wish list). Today I wanted to share with you a haul of what I picked up and let you know a bit more about the site.


The moment I saw they carried Kora Organics products I just had to get something. I chose the 3-Step System for Normal/Dry skin to help get my skin through the winter. This might seem an odd choice because I have combination skin and spring is coming, but honestly I need all the hydration I can get with the blizzard outside. The kit comes with the Cream Cleanser, Balancing Rose Mist and the Hydrating Day and Night Cream. This is my first foray into organic skincare and so far I really love the products.

Next I got the Hurraw! Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm as an organic alternative to my tinted lip balms. It is packed with different oils to make your lips soft and I love the unusual oval shape of the tube. It also smells amazing! The brand has non-tinted lip balm if that’s what you prefer and they have loads of different flavours to choose from.

Lastly I bought the Olive Oil Skin Care Company Manuka Honey Soap, I love to alternate shower gels with soap bars and this seemed like a good natural option. I cannot resist soaps with honey in them and I like that this one is fragrance-free. I won’t go into more details here, but I have a review coming up on it really soon and it’s a good one.

Now about Nourished Life, what first drew me to the site (apart from the incredible selection of brands and products) is that everything is in Australian dollars. So depending on where you live, it can be a much more affordable option than paying in USD. They shipping internationally and the shipping is actually very fast (I got my package in a week). Obviously shipping rates for international deliveries are more expensive (they have just started offering it) but for me it was still more affordable than going through a site that uses USD. You can easily check the rates for your country by adding something to your basket and clicking on it to select your country. I think it is worth doing the math and you might be pleasantly surprised by how pricing compares.

Every order comes in a really pretty box (you can see the underside of it in the picture) with 2 samples and everything was securely packaged. They have great customer service if you have any questions so don’t hesitate to email them. 

I am so in love with this website I can’t even tell you. You can expect reviews on everything mentioned here as well as another haul very soon (I couldn’t resist). Every product in this post is available on Nourished Life
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig