Monday, May 30, 2016

Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin Review

Well long time no blog, I have been on a little hiatus recently but I am trying to get back into writing so posting should be more frequent. Honestly, I was just not very inspired to write, even though I have discovered so many great products over the past months. To get me started, I thought I should go with a sure thing: the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin.


The Sparkling Mineral line came out a few months back (around January I think) and this mineral rich toner is supposed to nourish, hydrate and restore the pH of your skin. It is a slightly clouded liquid that is super light and the formula is acid-balanced. This is a super refreshing toner and it is perfect for summer with its slightly citrusy scent. It comes in a gorgeous blue bottle (I love the color) with a simple pour top. Now I prefer products with a pump but the design of this one is pretty much mess-free. The way the cap is designed allows you to easily pour the toner on a cotton pad without spilling it everywhere.

Unlike a lot of toners, this one actually does moisturise the skin and makes it feel supple. It provides a nice light boost of moisture so I think it will be great for summer under a light lotion. It is full of skin loving fruit and plant extracts, which brings me to my favorite thing about it: this makes a wonderful mist. I actually decanted this into a spray bottle when I ran out of mist and this makes such a good one! The Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin is way more hydrating than a simple water spray and I love how this has more benefits than other mists. There is an actual Jeju Sparkling Mineral mist in the line, but the toner has been working so well for me, I plan on using it like that until I am done with my bottle.

To me this is a great basic skincare item, it makes a nice addition to your routine if you are looking for a fuss-free toner that will give you hydration. The Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin is available on the Innisfree website.
                                                 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig