Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Saavy Natural Natural and Organic Color Protector Jasmine Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Let’s talk haircare today! Finding good natural and organic soaps and body lotions is actually not that difficult but shampoo and conditioner are another story. Thankfully, Saavy Naturals comes to the rescue with their amazing Natural and Organic ColorProtector Jasmine Shampoo and Conditioner.


This line has been formulated for color treated hair to help your color last longer by protecting it from UV rays. I don’t actually dye my hair but I love the scent of their jasmine line so much I just had to give these products a try. Well they smell amazing, truly my favorite jasmine scent ever. Obviously I cannot comment on their color protecting properties but I love how they made my hair look.

For a sulfate-free shampoo, it lathers up really nicely so it cleans your hair well and is easy to wash off.  Other ingredients in the shampoo and conditioner include argan, kukui and moringa oil as well as calendula, marshmallow and lady’s mantle extract. Now after using the shampoo I was a bit taken aback because my hair didn’t feel very soft. It wasn’t dry but it felt deeply cleansed so I move on to the conditioner and again it felt very different from regular conditioners. It is quite light and my hair just drank it up, it was instantly absorbed and it didn’t feel like anything was left on my hair (like it wasn’t coated). Honestly, by that point I was a bit nervous because I was afraid my hair would just feel brittle and dry once it was dry.

Well I was wrong, this duo gave me the airiest, lightest feeling hair I have ever had and it made it super luminous. My hair felt soft and it reflected light in a really beautiful way. It doesn’t look like there is a ton of product on it to make it shiny, it’s more like your hair is really smooth and it reflects light, which is why I say it looks luminous and not glossy. I don’t know if someone with very dry hair would get enough moisture from these, but I know I will definitely repurchase them in the future, this is a wonderful duo and I love how the formulas are 100% natural and contain some organic ingredients.

The Saavy Naturals Natural and Organic Color Protector Jasmine Shampoo and Conditioner are available on their website and they can found in many health food stores. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig