Friday, January 8, 2016

Saavy Naturals Jasmine Natural and Organic Body Wash and Natural and Organic Body Cream

I briefly mentioned Saavy Naturals back in December when I talked about Christmas giftideas. Today I wanted to go into more details of my two favorite products from the brand. Saavy Naturals offers natural body care products (with some organic ingredients), but what sets them apart from other brands on the market to me is their scent selection. You don’t have to settle for basic scent like coconut or lavender, they offer a wide range of scents in all their product like mango and green tea. Everything smells AMAZING and the variety is what keeps me from going back to synthetic products because you cannot get bored by using the same old scent. My favorite is their Jasmine scent, so let’s talk about their incredible Natural and Organic Body Wash and Natural and Organic Body Cream in the Jasmine Range.


The body wash has the best formula out of all the natural products I have come across. Usually sulfate-free body washes don’t lather up very well and you need to use a lot to get clean. Well this is one creates the most luxurious fluffy lather but it’s not drying at all! It’s amazing stuff really. A little goes a very long way and the jasmine scent is divine, it has a bit of sweetness that prevents it from being too heady. Really this scent is unbelievably good and I don’t think I’ll get tired of it. It’s that lovely.

As for the body cream, it is everything I want from a richer moisturizer. The texture is very creamy but not thick so it’s easy to apply and it won’t leave you feeling greasy. It feels like you are wrapping yourself up in a cashmere blanket. The shea butter makes this cream very hydrating and gives it serious skin softening properties. Best thing is though, the more you use it, the better your skin feels and look! The effects are long-lasting so it’s not just your typical quick-fix. Just like the body wash, it smells great and I love that it comes in a bottle with a pump instead of a pot, it makes it easier to apply and store.

I am seriously in love with the affordable Saavy Naturals and their Jasmine Naturaland Organic Body Wash and Natural and Organic Body Cream are the stuff dreams are made of. You can find them online here and I have seen the products in local health food shops. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig